BCHW Volunteer Hours Reporting
Click here for a digital version of the 2022 Volunteer Hours Report. Please share this with your Legislators and Land Managers!!!
Click Here to watch the 2023 Leadership Training for Volunteer Hours
Reporting your volunteer efforts will help BCHW meet its objectives!
Note: These files will automatically download once you click on the links.
Volunteer Hour Guidelines and Forms:
- #1--2022-2023 Volunteer Hours Program
- #2--2022-2023 Volunteer Hours Guidelines
- #3--2022-2023 Volunteer Hours Database Workbook Excel
- #4--2022-2023 Chapter Codes excel
- #5--2022-2023 Agency and district Codes excel
- #6--2022-2023 Abbreviations excel
- #7--2022-2023 Volunteer Patch Program
- #8---2022-2023 Why Volunteer Hours are important
- #10--2022-2023 Cheat Sheet general information
- #11--2022-2023 Volunteer Hours Data Sort
- #12--2022-2023 Volunteer Hours Printing Instructions
Chapter, please consider using the Volunteer Hours Patch Program!! This is a great way to reward your members for all of the volunteer Hours they do!!!!
Contact Pat Cosner, email@example.com for more information on how to get the patches.
Please email direct any questions and report hours to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deb Wesselius, BCHW Volunteer Chair