Chapter ongoing Maintenance and projects
Below are all of our chapters with the trails that they maintain and work on!
Cascade Horse Club
Crab Creek Riders
- Continuing work on USFS Olympic National Forest West Fork Humptulips Trail #806, the surrounding access trails and trailheads. light duty road maintenance. Start in 2007
- Continue our lease thru August of 2023 of 4800 acres of Green Diamond Resource Lands. Maintain and add to the existing trail system.
- Dedicate time to the Twisp River Trail #440
- Assisting with the Methow Valley Trails Collaborative
- Involved with the States Pasayten Wilderness Project
Mt St Helens
- Coordinate with JBLM to maintain existing trails and parking lot for Area 23.
- Looking to re-establishing current trails at Area 15 and improving the parking lot.
Washington State Parks: 25 miles of trails within Miller State Park
Department of Natural Resources: Approximately 10 miles of trails
North Olympic Land Trust: Siebert Creek being one example.
Clallam County: Olympic Discovery Trail and Olympic Adventure Route
Olympic National Forest: A high number of trails and miles here including the Dosewallips, which overlaps with the Pacific NW Scenic Trail.
Olympic National Park: A high number of trails and miles here, including the iconic Elwha trail.
- Riverside and Mt Spokane
- BLM Lands in Eastern Washington
- Coming soon, Spokane County Parks
Purple Sage Riders
Rattlesnake Ridge Riders
Scatter Creek Riders
- Danville Georgetown Trails, Maple Valley
- Taylor Mountain Trails, Hobart
- Works with DNR in the Reiter Foothills area
- USFS Darrington District on Sauk and Suattle Trails
- USFS Skykomish District on Cady Ridge and Frog Mountain Trails
- Pilchuck Tree Farm n Arlington
- Maintains the Pleasant Valley Loop on Hwy 410
- Potentially adding more in the future.