Chapter ongoing Maintenace and projects
Below are all of our chapters with the trails that they maintain and work on!
Cascade Horse Club
Crab Creek Riders
- Continuing work on USFS Olympic National Forest West Fork Humptulips Trail #806, the surrounding access trails and trailheads. Possible light duty road maintenance. Start in 2007
- Continue our lease thru August of 2023 of 4800 acres of Green Diamond Resource Lands. Maintain and add to the existing trail system. Waiting for updated contract to present to members - if the lease is going to be offered again.
- Dedicate time to the Twisp River Trail #440
- Assisting with the Methow Valley Trails Collaborative
- Involved with the States Pasayten Wilderness Project
Mt St Helens
- Coordinate with JBLM to maintain existing trails and parking lot for Area 23.
- Looking to re-establishing current trails at Area 15 and improving the parking lot.
Washington State Parks: 25 miles of trails within Miller State Park
Department of Natural Resources: Approximately 10 miles of trails
North Olympic Land Trust: Siebert Creek being one example.
Clallam County: Olympic Discovery Trail and Olympic Adventure Route
Olympic National Forest: A high number of trails and miles here including the Dosewallips, which overlaps with the Pacific NW Scenic Trail.
Olympic National Park: A high number of trails and miles here, including the iconic Elwha trail.
- Riverside and Mt Spokane
- BLM Lands in Eastern Washington
- Coming soon, Spokane County Parks
Purple Sage Riders
Rattlesnake Ridge Riders
Scatter Creek Riders
- Danville Georgetown Trails, Maple Valley
- Taylor Mountain Trails, Hobart
- Works with DNR in the Reiter Foothills area
- USFS Darrington District on Sauk and Suattle Trails
- USFS Skykomish District on Cady Ridge and Frog Mountain Trails
- Pilchuck Tree Farm n Arlington
- Maintains the Pleasant Valley Loop on Hwy 410
- Potentially adding more in the future.